140 Lakeland Rd, Mooresville, NC 28117
3 bedrooms | 2 1/2 baths | 1800 Sq. Ft. | List Price: $465,000
Marketed by Scott Hartis
Why We Love It
1. Location: 140 Lakeland Rd. is located on Lake Norman, so it is accessible to all the lake has to offer. It is also really close to The Point, without having to pay the home prices that come with being in that area.
2. The Finishes: The home has been updated, freshly painted and is move-in ready.
3. The Back Yard/Decks/Lake Access: Although this home has tremendous curb appeal from the front, you'll love the back yard. There is a screen porch overlooking the yard and lake, multiple levels of deck space for dining and/or entertaining, and access to the lake from the private dock.
4. The Floorplan: This home is a great mix of a traditional layout, with a formal Dining Room, while still being the "open" style that everyone loves!
5. The Community Dock: Even though this home has its own private dock, when you have friends visiting, the community dock makes lake access even easier.
View all images below
(Full screen images. Grab a laptop or tablet.)