💥This property is now sold. Scroll to the bottom of this page, for a link on how we market listings, to get them sold quickly, for top dollar!💥
2703 Dilworth Heights Ln, Charlotte, NC 28209
3 bedrooms | 2 1/2 baths | 1454 Sq. Ft. | SOLD FOR $345,500
Marketed by Scott Hartis | 704-756-7862
Why We Love It
1. Location: 2703 Dilworth Heights Lane is located conveniently in Dilworth, but close to Myers Park and Sedgefield. So, you get the benefit of being close to the dining, shops, and parks in all three of these neighborhoods. You'll love new neighborhood favorites: Yoga One Dilworth, Inizio Pizza Napoletana and more coming soon, only a couple blocks away. Then, if you feel like going just a little further, you've got Park Road Shopping Center, Sedgefield Shopping Center, Kenilworth Commons, for shopping and dining, all while being minutes from Uptown Charlotte.
2. Upgrades/Updates: This townhouse has hardwoods downstairs, recently replaced berber carpet upstairs, granite countertops in the Kitchen, stainless steel appliances, built in cabinetry both in the living room and upstairs office/bedroom, and plantation shutters!
3. The Floorplan: With the way this townhouse is arranged, you'll have plenty of room for guests and a home office.
4. The patio: You'll love the mature landscaping around the patio. It helps bringing al fresco dining, to a whole new level!
5. Amenities: Dilworth Heights has a private pool (pictured below), surrounded by mature landscaping.
View all images below
(Full screen images. Grab a laptop or tablet.)
Find out exactly how we market and sell your home/condo, to have you love the process!