3011 Georgia Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205
5 bedrooms | 4 1/2 baths | 3408 Sq. Ft. | $719,000
Built by Landis Reed Homes
Why We Love It
1. Location: 3011 Georgia Ave is located conveniently in Plaza Midwood, but is also close to everything that NoDa and Elizabeth have to offer. So, you get the benefit of being close to the dining, shops, and parks in all three of these neighborhoods. You'll love neighborhood favorites, all within minutes: Midwood Smokehouse, Bistro la Bon, Common Market, Moo & Brew, Yoga One, Legion Brewing, Soul Gastrolounge, Cabo Fish Taco, Haberdish, The Crepe Cellar, Smelly Cat Coffee, Catawba Brewing and the new Roasting Company!
2. The Finishes: This home is brand new and the finishes are well thought out and coordinate really well.
3. The Floorplan: With Master Bedrooms on both the first or second floor, you have a lot of options!
4. The Yard: A fully fenced back yard provides privacy, and has a stamped cement patio, when you want to dine al fresco!
5. The Garage: This home as a three car garage! (Yes, you read that right!) In a neighborhood, where it is pretty rare to even have a garage, the fact that this home has a three car garage, is unheard of! You'll have plenty of room for your cars, storage, toys, and more!
View all images below
(Full screen images. Grab a laptop or tablet.)