💥 UPDATE - This home sold after only one day on the market!💥
8601 Brownes Pond Lane, Charlotte, NC 28277
4 bedrooms | 3 1/2 baths | bonus room | 4288 Sq. Ft. | Sold Price: $664,650 (99.9% of List Price)
Marketed by Scott Hartis
Why We Love It
1. Location: 8601 Brownes Pond Lane is located adjacent to Piper Glen, so its convenient to all that Ballantyne, Piper Glen, and Blakeney have to offer.
2. The Finishes: The sellers have put meticulous care into choosing just the right finishes as they updated this home. It now has all the finishes you'd expect from a high-end home, without the exorbitant price!
3. The Back Yard/Pool/Patio: Although this home is beautiful from the front, you'd never expect the "wow" back yard, just by seeing the front of the home. A new pool with a fire feature, cabana, and infinity edge spa, will have you never want to leave the back yard!
4. The Floorplan: There are plenty of options with the layout of this home with bedrooms on the second and third floors.
5. The Updates: The updates in this home are extensive, including a new saltwater pool, hot tub, pool cabana, outdoor speaker system, sprinkler system, outdoor lighting, new Kitchen, new appliances, heated floors (Kitchen, Powder Room, hallway leading to Laundry Room, and Master Bathroom), remodeled Master Bathroom, California Closets in the Master Suite, third floor finished with bedroom and bathroom, ethernet wiring, in wall speakers in the Bonus Room, and movie theater screen in the Bonus Room.
Video of 8601 Brownes Pond Lane
View all images below
(Full screen images. Grab a laptop or tablet.)