💥 UPDATE - This condo is under contract after only two days on the market, and we received multiple offers!💥
226 S. Torrence St, Unit 106, Charlotte, NC 28204
2 bedrooms | 2 baths | 1012 Sq. Ft. | $237,000
Marketed by Scott Hartis
Why We Love It
1. Location: 226 S. Torrence St., Unit 106 is located conveniently in Crownview Condos, inside the Historic Cherry neighborhood and close to everything that the Elizabeth, Plaza Midwood, and Dilworth neighborhoods have to offer. So, you get the benefit of being close to the dining, shops, and parks in all three of these neighborhoods. You'll love neighborhood favorites, all within minutes: Viva Chicken, Earl's Grocery, Customshop, Carpe Diem, Pisces Sushi, Ru-Ru's, Stagioni, Napa on Providence, and Mama Ricotta's. If you're looking for a good workout, there are also plenty of good options, close-by: HSM | Core, CycleBar, Xtend Barre, Pure Barre, Crown Town Athletics, and Hilliard Studio Method.
2. The Finishes: This condo has all of the updates you'd want and expect in your new home. It has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, built-in shelves surrounding the gas fireplace, and a Nest thermostat.
3. The Floorplan: With Master Bedroom and second bedroom are on opposite sides of the condo, for privacy, with an open floorplan of Kitchen, Great Room, and Dining, in between the two bedrooms. The current owner is using one of the bedrooms as a home office, but it is plenty large, to be used as a bedroom.
4. The Storage: This condo has a separate storage room adjacent to the covered/assigned parking spot.
5. The View: As the name of this condo complex implies (Crown View Condos), you can see views of Uptown Charlotte, right from the Great Room.
View all images below
(Full screen images. Grab a laptop or tablet.)
When we are hired to market and sell a property, we take that job very serious, because we...